ASBESTOS SURVEYS AND ASBESTOS RISK MANAGEMENT FOR ALL TYPES OF PROPERTY
25 years experience in Asbestos Assessment Audits and Property Risk Management for NATA and UKAS accredited companies.
Managing Consultant - Alan Cox has extensive and worldwide experience in asbestos consultancy including ACM surveys and major project management for a variety of British and Australian national organisations and Government departments as well as thousands of survey projects for smaller businesses and private property owners, delivering prompt professional service and practical solutions for potential health risk issues and litigation nightmares.
AAC is a service provider to the following organisations;
Redland City Council-ACM Audit Project
Department of the Environment and Resource Management-ACM Audits, ACM Risk Assessments and Technical Scope of Works
Department of Education and Training-ACM Audits and Asbestos Awareness Training
Colliers International-ACM Audits
Southbank Corporation-ACM Audits
Metcash ACM Audit project
Hanson Construction Pty Ltd-ACM Audits
Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service-ACM Audits
Mirvac Hotel Group-ACM Audits
Housing Asia Pacific Pty Ltd-ACM Audits and Technical Scope of Works
For the most experienced and cost effective asbestos risk management consultant in Queensland
Phone Alan Cox- 07 33935639 Mobile 0424 357111
- British Institute of Occupational Hygienists P402 Cert Building Surveys and Bulk Sampling for Asbestos
- TAA40104 Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Fully insured for Public Liability and Professional Indemnity
we have detailed below a number of links and contacts providing a wealth of information and resources as required.
- safeworkaustralia.gov.au - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workplace Health & Safety Queensland - www.deir.qld.gov.au/workplace/
- NATA Accredited Laboratories - www.nata.asn.au/
- United Kingdom Health & Safety Executive: - www.hse.gov.uk/asbestos/essentials
- QLD Asbestos Related Disease Society - www.asbestos-disease.com.au/
- Asbestos Disease Foundation of Australia - www.adfa.org.au/
Alan took control of everything- nothing was too much to ask of him and Alan was precise right down to the last minor detail.