Ace Asbestos Consultant Guarantee;
'"The most experienced, professional and cost effective asbestos risk management service in Australia". Contact us today for a free quote 0424 357111
The costs associated with Ace Asbestos Consultant providing your survey report will vary according to the size and complexity of the building(s) and may include Bulk Sample Analysis costs of suspected ACM identified at the location.
Non-residential reports include an Asbestos Management Plan (if ACM is identified on site) to comply with WHS Act 2011. Below is a list of AAC services throughout Australia.
- ACM survey reports for domestic residences;
- ACM survey reports for small commercial units;
- ACM survey reports for large commercial and industrial units;
- Hazardous Materials survey reports for commercial and industrial units;
- Compliance ACM re-inspection audits;
- Scope of Works documents for the asbestos removal contracts;
- ACM Risk Assessment reports;
- Training and asbestos awareness sessions for large and small companies or organisations;
- Bulk sample analysis $37 + GST per sample
Payment: Visa, EFTPOS, Bank Draft, Cheque.
Your asbestos survey report includes;
- The Asbestos Risk Assessment;
- The Asbestos Register;
- Site specific Asbestos Management Plan;
- Site specific photographic file of ACM
- NATA accredited bulk sample analysis certificate
Any samples taken by Ace Asbestos Consultant are examined by a NATA accredited laboratory in accordance with the methodology outlined in the Australian Standards (AS 4964 – 2004)
The average turnaround time for results is approximately 7 working days. In some circumstances reported results can be arranged sooner. The results of the sample will be given to you in a certificate which also outlines the type of asbestos contained within the product if applicable.
Alan took control of everything- nothing was too much to ask of him and Alan was precise right down to the last minor detail.